Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realise our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective equipment, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilisation protocols, utilising single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our practices, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
The government announced that dental practices can open from Monday 8th June.
Our practice will be opening on that day but we just wanted to be clear that this may not be business as usual. The treatments you are offered may be different to those you received before. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal. Please be patient at this time.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
- Routine appointments have been cancelled for now.
- You may contact the practice by email and phone if you have an emergency we are still here for you.
- We are working hard to get through a backlog of emergencies and crucial mid treatment appointments and will be contacting you in due course.
On your Appointment day
What to expect from us;
Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the building.
- We will ask you to use a hand sanitiser before you enter the practice.
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Click on the links below to see what you will expect as a poster or YouTube video.
How you can help. Your checklist before you set off!
- You must go to the bathroom before you come to the practice.
- Please brush your teeth before you arrive.
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone.
- Patients should come wearing a mask or suitable face covering.
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment.
- Staff will not shake your hand.
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice.
- Payment should be made by card where possible.
All the team at Aesthetic Dental Solutions
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following link;